Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sometimes i feel like a robot with spider ballons

I like drawing these broken robots with spider ballons, i feel like a little of myself is broken but still try to impress people with my graffiti which scares old folk when they ask me what kind of art do you do? Don't touch it might bite. Who knows what kind of person hides with in the scary taboo shell, they love looking from a distance. But they been hearing about me lately, wondering what i am doing? retrograde is over for me, 2013 time for a big art show. This year i sent canvases to Paris, Dubia, China, Australia and Canada. Motivation is the key

1 comment:

  1. I аm not sure wherе you aгe getting уouг
    information, but good topic. I needs to spenԁ somе tіme lеarnіng
    much more or undегstanding mоre.
    Τhanks foг great іnformatіon I ωas
    looking for thiѕ information for mу mіssіon.



    Heге is my wеbsitе - diet plans
    Also see my web page :: diet plans

    ReplyDelete