well the day has come for u to paint live, i would say it easy but there is always issues that always arise, for some reason the event coordinator want to move your setup, the medium that u where going to paint on has changed.
1 . You need to keep cool and collective like you have done it before, even if your dying inside.
2. Be prepared with a back up plan, I use spray paint for my murals the size of the wall or canvas might change, i am so versatile i can change plans in a blink of a moment.
3. If painting outside take into consideration the weather, like wind. I always setup with the wind blowing toward the side as to not hit my canvas head on.
4. Paint something unique, colorful and amazing, give it your all, don't hold back because they didn't pay u enough or things aren't going your way. Think of it as an audition you never know what CEO is watching or your next client is is in the crowd.
5. Talk to the crowd interact, give them business cards, stickers, flyers to your next show break the ice. People nowadays are to scared to interrupt and miss an opportunity.
6. If painting with other artist, remember u are unique do not imitate innovate show off your unique talents, there been so many time I've been copied, its not even funny, but i stood out because i was the original style master.
book me at your next event.