Thursday, May 30, 2013

You could try to be me, It's cool, you could make believe

I recently found, Another graffiti artist with the name "Strive" i thought he never heard about me so i checked out this work, he had copied a sketch, that i made of my home town. he lives no where near San diego, I found it amusing and wasn't mad at all. You could try to be me, It's cool, you could make believe, from birth i have been molded to be "ME" one of a kind, special edition, and I could never be like you" Nature VS Nurture maybe it’s a little of both. My mother has schizophrenia and that make me half crazy, and my street name is Strive "PLEASE TEST ME". I’ve been tested since birth and that gives you a falls sense of security. But who wants to be king of the hill, when He’s the first one in the village that’s killed. That Guttersnipe kid Striveeze

No comments:

Post a Comment