Monday, June 17, 2013

Long time coming and i am Not stopping



First time i went out and paint rolled by myself, had some high heat engine paint with stock tips, and pocket lint no cash for buff. Worst paint to work with, And the experience of a new toy in the game. Thinking "I got this" Went under the the bridge and could still smell the tree's and the floor laced with old spray cans from kings of the city that had painted before me, brought my raggedy old sketch book, I could still remember the color scheme blue black and yellow, I walked and looked for a spot not to go over anyone. The paint came out watery and cheap yellow paint dripped everywhere. But i finished, Almost a decade later and I still haven't finished and with the same motivation of a new kid in the game, STILL FEEL LIKE I'M barely getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment